- Have satisfactorily completed Year 12 of secondary education or its equivalent, or have appropriate and relevant experience, and
- Have a IELTS result of 5.5 with a minimum score of 6 in the speaking and listening component; or
- Have completed an EAP program at upper intermediate level or equivalent; or
- Demonstrate vocational proficiency through an entry examination.
- An entry examination to assess the bilingual competency of applicant(s), both written and oral, will be organized for the students before being accepted into the program. Applicants must achieve at least 50 percent in the entry examinations before being accepted into the program). The entry examination will be administered by a qualified ELICOS Trainer or an independent ELICOS Provider.
Advanced Diploma Qualifications
- Complete a Diploma or an equivalent qualification at diploma level or higher ; and
- Be fluent speakers of both languages: English and Mandarin (an IELTS Test result of 6.5 or equivalent); or
- Achieve a minimum score of 70 at the SIIT entry test, which will be prepared and assessed according to relative standards; The entry examination materials will be available upon request.
- Please note, although there are no prerequisites to enrol into the Victorian Full Licence Course, Victorian Consumer Affairs will require you to have at least 12-month full-time experience as an Agent’s Representative in Victoria. You must have worked for 12 consecutive months within the past 3 years.
- There are no formal entry requirements for this qualification. However, Learners will have to be a minimum of 18 years old to be able to work and practice in a real estate environment.
- For entry to these courses Learners will also require access to a computer with internet, very good computer skills to undertake self-study and assessment.
- Completion of the language, literacy and numeracy test at the time of enrolment. For more information please see the LLN requirements section in this Training and Assessment Strategy.
- This strategy has been developed for blended style training delivery, therefore Learners must attend workshops and complete activities and assessments in an operational real estate business environment such as an industry workplace or a simulated industry environment or activity.