Sydney Institute of Interpreting and Translating (SIIT) is currently looking for a self-motivated & experienced accounts officer to join our finance team.
- · Process all accounts receivable by completing reconciliation on a daily basis;
- · Liaise with clients on payments and account enquiries;
- · Verify that all transactions comply with financial policies and the company's procedures;
- · Ensure that on-line bank transfers and cheques are batched and accurately processed, adhering to deadlines;
- · Prepare and process accounts payable cheques, electronic transfers and payments;
- · Prepare reconciliations, and reports to the Accounts Manager;
- · Record all payments in MYOB system;
- · Process reimbursements in compliance with financial policies and procedures under the approval of Accounts Manager;
- · Assist with monthly, quarterly, and yearly financial reports;
- · Other related duties allocated by the accounts manager.
To be successful in this position, candidate will possess:
- · Minimum 5 years' experience with a similar role;
- · MYOB and Intermediate MS Excel skills;
- · Good time management skills;
- · Excellent oral and verbal English communication skills, Mandarin preferred;
- · Bachelor of Accounting or equivalent qualifications
- · Positive attitude & ability to work as a team.
If you are a proactive individual looking to be a part of an enthusiastic and professional team, please send a current resume & cover letter.We offer competitive salary plus bonus to the right candidate.
To apply for this position please forward a covering letter and resume to HR@siit.nsw.edu.au. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.