|Sydney Institute of Interpreting and Translating (RTO: 91490) is now recruiting a proactive and motivated individual to join our dynamic marketing team to fill the position of Marketing Executive at its Sydney campus. |
This is a customer oriented and performance driven role focusing on strengthening current market and developing new student onshore and offshore markets.
- Assess market trends and focus marketing outcome in coordination with the Marketing Manage.
- Assist in college marketing collateral.
- Be able to meet targets in a timely and ethical manner.
- Develop and implement business and marketing plan.
- Be customer oriented and result driven.
- Provide service to inquiries from students and agents in professional manner.
- Develop and maintain close relationship with all relevant onshore and offshore agents.
- Assist marketing manager to develop overseas student markets and facilitate overseas student recruitment.
- Have sophisticated customer / student service skill.
- Sound and reliable experience in events-planning to facilitate marketing outcome.
- Proven ability in coordination of marketing events, meetings and trade shows in a professional manner in line with school policies.
- Attention to details in well-organized and cost-efficiency manner.
- Common Sense
- At least 2 years or more working experience in similar roles in an educational environment.
- Assist marketing manager in other marketing activities, tasks and duties when required.
- To be successful in this position, candidate will also possess:
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal
- Commitment to customer service (internal and external)
- Strong ability to multi-task with results-oriented mindset
- Calm individual who can operate under pressure, deadlines, and the demands of a busy office environment
- Bachelor degree or higher
- Fluent in English language skills. Speaking competent Mandarin would be viewed favorably
- Ability to meet challenging deadlines with great attention to detail
- Qualities such as being responsible, reliable and committed to marketing, student service and related tasks
If you believe that this is the role for you, please do not hesitate to send your resume to us.
To apply for this position please forward a covering letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.