Sydney Institute of Interpreting and Translating (RTO: 91490) is looking for several aspiring translating and interpreting trainers to join our dynamic training team in the following language streams: Chinese (professional translating) and Mandarin, Nepali, Hindi (paraprofessional interpreting) in its Melbourne campus. This position is responsible for delivering quality academic training and undertaking relevant assessment activities.
Duties and responsibilities include:
1. Prepare course materials of the qualification in accordance with unit requirements of the training packages;
2. Deliver quality trainings in accordance with unit requirements and learning needs of students;
3. Coordinate learning programs of the class, including timetable, unit outlines, assessment tasks and activities, and simulated workplace practice;
4. Analyse students' assessment and provide feedback to improve their learning outcome;
5. Report to the Academic Manager regarding students' academic progress, course progress, attendance and other academic issues;
Successful candidates will be required to possess the following:
We offer competitive salary plus bonus to the right candidate.
To apply for this position please forward a covering letter and resume to HR@siit.nsw.edu.au. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.