|Sydney Institute of Interpreting and Translating (RTO: 91490) is looking for several aspiring translating and interpreting trainers to join our dynamic training team in the following language streams: Chinese (professional translating) and Mandarin, Nepali, Hindi (paraprofessional interpreting) in its Melbourne campus. This position is responsible for delivering quality academic training and undertaking relevant assessment activities. |
Duties and responsibilities include:
1. Prepare course materials of the qualification in accordance with unit requirements of the training packages;
2. Deliver quality trainings in accordance with unit requirements and learning needs of students;
3. Coordinate learning programs of the class, including timetable, unit outlines, assessment tasks and activities, and simulated workplace practice;
4. Analyse students' assessment and provide feedback to improve their learning outcome;
5. Report to the Academic Manager regarding students' academic progress, course progress, attendance and other academic issues;
Successful candidates will be required to possess the following:
We offer competitive salary plus bonus to the right candidate.
To apply for this position please forward a covering letter and resume to email@example.com. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.